“A winner is a dreamer who never gives up”Nelson Mandela
What you fear most in life? Is it darkness ? height? Or fire maybe . Are you scared of diving in deep water or is it climbing a mountain?. Whatever it is you’re fear is not bigger than you’re courage, you should know that what scares you the most in life is only the way you’re seeing once you change you’re perception about living. What life throws at you be brave enough to embrace it ,you don’t know how strong you’re once you give in and let the storm pass as it will make you strong once its over you will see radical change in yourself. Take a look in the mirror you’ll see the inspiration you need in you’re life, learn from your mistakes, talk to people around you you’re family, friends or anyone close to you but never give up on yourself. Take a deep breath and go for it!, you don’t what you’re capable of until and unless you do it . There are so many things in life that we don’t do in our daily lives because of fear of failure, fear of not being good enough , fear that things can go wrong take that first step it will be tough but it will be worth it.Here are some useful tips or suggestions I would like to share:
- MEDIATE- spend some quality time alone, take a deep breath relax do some inhale exhale exercise for a minute or two. You can also join some yoga class if you want to.
- PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR HEALTH- drink lots of water, eat lots of fruits treat yourself make yourself healthy breakfast, wake up early in the morning go for jogging or go to gym regularly or pick alternate days.
- START READING- read newspaper, editorial, blogs or any book of your choice. Stay in-touch with world, read what’s new happening around the globe it may be about technological advancement or political or climate changes try to divert your mind.
- WORK ON YOUR WEAKNESS- start working on you’re weakness ,no matter where you lack practice it more and more, stand in front of mirror talk to yourself practice public speaking increase your vocabulary learn new words. Expand your horizon.
- MAKE NEW FRIENDS- go out meet new people with different language maybe or with different cultures, talk to them about their aspiration, achievements goals, ambitions learn from their mistakes take inspiration from them.
- PLAY A SPORT- play a sport, it may be cricket ,football, basketball, badminton or tennis or whatever you like .Develop a new hobby try to solve brain teaser or any board games like scrabble or word puzzle games.
So I have list some of the tips above you may agree or disagree or you might want to add something, please feel free to share your thoughts on it as it gives me sense of satisfaction that you people like it. Adios!